Fractional Director of Compliance Service
In today’s highly regulated world, a lender and servicer must be adequately staffed with trained compliance professionals to meet the expectations of regulators. Unfortunately, based on the size of the organization, a lender or servicer may not be able to afford or source key compliance personnel.
Learn2Comply offers lenders and servicers, Director of Compliance professionals for a minimum hourly monthly commitment. L2C’s compliance professionals can immediately step in and fill in your compliance gaps and if needed assume director of compliance responsibilities for your company.
Unlike a law firm or accounting firm, Learn2Comply’s Fractional service is hands on. We direct your compliance related activities by developing with your team a compliance management system. At the end of the engagement, your team will be able to manage compliance on an on-going basis.
- Hold regularly scheduled compliance meetings
- Create formal agendas and meeting notes
- Establish a Compliance Committee
- Change approval
- Create a Compliance Management System (CMS)
- QA Monitoring
- Complaint Handling/Tracking
- Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Write your Policies and Procedures (ready for Compliance Committee to review and approve).
- Maintain an up to date matrix of all policies and procedure created, the date approved and what revisions were made.
- Assist in the implementation of all policies and procedures.
- Train both management and agents on all regulations applicable to them.
- Create prospective service provider review process.
- Review all business changes for compliance implications.
- Create compliance monitoring programs.
- Create Compliance Audit programs.
- Produce quarterly compliance board reports.
- Act as the liaison to CFPB and state regulators for complaints.
- Write complaint responses.
- Act as an on-going resource for any compliance related questions.
- And much more.